Battery-powered with an USB Interface. Measures and stores up to 32,000 current loop readings over the 4 to 20 mA measurement range. The data can then be graphed, printed, and exported to other applications using the custom software provided.
Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple physical phenomena such as voltage, current, temperature, etc.
EDAS units allow networked or intelligent standalone remote I/O - analog I/O, digital I/O, counting, temperature measurement, quadrature position sensing, and more - to monitor and control a wide range of sensors, instruments, machines, and processes over your Ethernet network, or indeed, anywhere in the world via the Internet. - edasce.com
Ethernet Data Acquisition Systems - Intelligent Instrumentation
The built-in 10/100BaseT network, including a TCP/IP stack, enables applications running on the EDAS CE unit to communicate with other computers and other EDAS CE units on a network. The EDAS CE can operate as a stand-alone system or as part of a plant- or factory- wide monitoring and control system.
Because DI-8B modules are identical in pinout and size, they can be mixed or matched in any combination. Choose from thermocouple, true rms, voltage, strain, frequency, process current, RTD, potentiometric, or DC transducer-whatever suits your application. -
Data Logger System DI-8B - DATAQ
Some Features -
- Measures temperature, pressure, flow, current, voltage, and more.
- Low-Cost, Portable, USB or Ethernet Data Logger.
- Eight DI-8B signal-conditioned analog inputs.
- 14-bit analog to digital conversion.
- Includes WinDaq Software.
HOBO U14 LCD Temperature-RH Data Logger
The HOBO U14 is designed for a non‐condensing, non‐corrosive environment. Keep the logger dry. Some external sensors can be placed in harsher environments than the logger. See the external sensor specifications in the sensor user manual.
- Faster USB data download time
- Improved Temp/RH sensor resolution
- Real-time display of Temperature and RH
- Alarm display and output ensure timely notification of out-of-range conditions
- Optional protective case for wet or condensing environments
Onset Computer Corporation
470 MacArthur Blvd., Bourne, MA 02532, USA