Economical loop powered general purpose indicator with large 26mm (1") high digits. Measuring unit to be displayed is selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu.
The configuration of the Span, off-set and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
The F090 is a local indicator to display the actual process value, range and loop current. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user friendly
- Displays the actual value, measuring unit and loop current.
- Very large 26mm (1") high digits for level.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level:
- Number of digits for actual value: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Rugged aluminum or GRP field mount enclosure IP67 / NEMA4X.
Fluidwell a Dutch company has three business units: Fluidwell - Accurate Liquid Management - for displays, Fluidwell Instrumentation - Process Instrumentation - for sensor instrumentation and ProcessMonitor - Remote Location Surveillance - for remote process monitoring.
P.O. Box 6, 5460 AA Veghel, The Netherlands.